Nr°11 Image of the day

I know guys, it's been a while.... Blame it on the X-Mas vibes, the family diners, the gift rush and many more excuses, but hey, I'm back!
You know by now, I'm not really a winter type of person, so my 'back-in-business-picture is a summer image. 
Why I think this should be the image of the day? Well, Verne send this one as 'a holiday office closed message'.

Note with the image? "Thanks for a nice 2012. We wish you a super 2013!"

Photography, Studio Verne
From "Blankenberge" © EugeenHerman 1990
This photo is made by very good friends of mine: the boys from Verne Photography: Eugene and Herman.
Not a recent one but an image from the amazing series of beach portraits made in 1990! They captured perfectly the time frame of that moment, and to be honest, Ivan and I stroke a pose at that same beach in Blankenberge for the exact same series...
No idea if this picture still exists, but I remember it as it was yesterday.

New website by the way: very much worth visiting!
http://www.eugeenherman.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment