My new arm candy- a life inspiration story

I'm not the kinda girl that kills for a handbag. I don't desire  all the latest It-bags but hey, when I really like one, when my name is written all over it, well, I melt.
This lovely one was on my wish list for half a year (they had a beautiful grey one at Rio in Ghent http://www.riostore.be), but I was strong and waited.
A few weeks ago, I was in Paris for a show, and during our shopping later, we passed by Stella's shop in Paris.
There it was: The Falabella Bag
The feel? Soft and slouchy leather feel. Yes, no real leather because Stella is against animal use. This material is so sensual, so fabulous to touch... Sorry, but I surrendered.
 The details? A striking silver chain trim, featuring a single press stud fastening and double chain handles, it is the elegant simplicity that stole my heart.
Oh yeah, did I mention, I got this beauty from my man? I did.
Thanks my love. Thank you Ivan.

Stella store in Paris, and the soon 'to-become-mine-bag'
Yes, this shopping bag is standing on my table at home. From the Stella Mc Cartney store, indeed.


The Falabella Bag, no, MY Falabella Bag open for more stuff.
The Falabella Bag closed as a clutch.


Stella herself addicted to her own bag. I understand. Completely.





No comments:

Post a Comment